Meditation is an ancient technique used by practitioners of the past and present for spiritual development, self-improvement, and searching for answers to such important questions as “who am I”, “what is my purpose and tasks”. The pace of life is accelerating, more and more information is coming to us from outside, and in order not to “drown” in the bustle of the modern world, mastering the techniques of meditation.
Teachers of the past have preserved for us universal methods that are suitable for both men and women and allow us to gradually approach our true self, free ourselves from ignorance, stereotypical thinking and behavior, find inner peace and balance.ation is becoming more and more important.
The best meditation is the one during which the mind is less distracted, it has been possible to maintain vigilance and at the same time be relaxed while remaining in the present moment. This will turn out gradually, over time, and in order to gain motivation, we will consider some of the effects of regular practice:
1.Meditation as a guarantee of a successful future. Regular practice makes it possible to more clearly see their own goals and objectives and supports on the way to them
2. Meditation has a healing effect on the brain, which is confirmed by modern scientific research, there is an improvement in mental activity, increased intelligence, improved memory
3. Meditation gradually relieves us of automatism and unconscious reactions to events that happen to us.
4. Meditation helps build relationships and understanding with others.
5. Meditation reduces stress and various anxieties make us more emotionally stable. This is a “relaxation” for nerves and a reboot for the entire nervous system as a whole
6. Meditation teaches you to better concentrate on what we are doing at the moment, not twisted in the past or in the future. This allows you to accumulate your energy at the moment now and more efficiently perform tasks.
The benefits of meditation are also that it strengthens the immune system, helps to cope with insomnia.
You can meditate yourself at home, in groups in yoga centers or download the meditation application. The main thing is to do this constantly, preferably every day.